Monday, March 23, 2009

Oopths. Voyager pt 4

Thanks to Janet's Star Trek Voyager Site I was able to gather up a lot more really good detail shots. Unfortunately, those really good close up shots showed me that I made a ton of mistakes. I got the aft torpedo launcher waaay wrong. I had to replace all the escape pod hatches. I got the forward deflector dish wrong.

With the better shots I was also able to properly place the sensor strips along the saucer section. I also replaced the RCS thursters with much better versions
click the images to view larger
Along the entire hull there are strips that I haven't been able to identify. They're prominent and numerous, and I'm only half way through putting them in. They're troublesome.


Was able to better sculplt the cargo bay door and the impulse engine exhausts.

No comments: