Thursday, November 4, 2010

Velma Vs Velma

Over the past few months I had to get a new job, a new apartment, and struggle to keep up in the side projects that I've taken on. Just finished some rigging and UV layout for Cerebus the Arrdvark. It's an independent project out of California. I've very much looking forward to seeing the final results of everyone's hard work!

In all that I've been fitting in some of my own personal project work (when I'm not playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 that is). And here she...er, they are. Not to brag, but I'm very good at losing in Street Fighter. I love playing it regardless. I know there are some inconsistencies between what's said and the moves made but I wasn't going for strict accuracy here--just for fun. Hope you enjoy!




You can grab a high resolution version here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the commitment you put into your site and in depth information you
provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed material.
Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.


Take a look at my web blog; www.oakleyoutlet-sale.com